You ever wanted to do trailer music, but you didn't know where to start, how to create your track, what are the norms for doing it and how to succed in this business?
Or maybe you even do trailer music, but you don't have success or you can't find the right publisher, ANY PUBLISHER, to sign you?
Or to simply put it this way - Do you want to earn money by creating big, epic, dramatic music you hear in all the trailers today?
Then this is a course for you. You will learn every answers to the questions asked above.
You will be tought by one of the most succesful trailer composers out there.
Do you want to have your music in movie trailers like these?
"Master Composer service was an eye-opener for me. Methodical, straight forward explanations. With Master composer I got first 100% useful peak behind the curtains of high-end trailer music production and sound design techniques. Bunch of useful tips and trick that will help your composing and mixing skill to shine!"
- Marko Tica, Composer/Producer/Multi-instrumentalist/Live sound engineer
What you will learn in this course?
- You will learn what is trailer music structure.
- You will go in, section by section, and dissect a trailer track and learn how you can create a massive song like the one used in tutorial.
- You will learn about business side of trailers.
- You will learn new tips & tricks that you can use in your songs and make them sound as good as any track out there that is getting used for promotion of Hollywood blockbuster movies.
- You will learn what you need to do to get signed by publishers.
- Intro, Middle and a Back End of a track - everything is here and explained how you should treat each section, as well as connecting them in one meaningful whole.
- Almost 2 hours of content.
- You will become a better composer. Period.
"Thank you so much Goran for your AWESOME support and this OUTSTANDING comprehensive course! I love how open you talk about your own personal experiences and how to overcome any problems you might face when working as a Trailer music composer.
Trailer Music Dissected will show anyone how to produce killer tracks as well as motivate to get started or to keep going!"
- David Youu, Composer
Goran Dragas is composer currently situated in Croatia.
He works as a trailer composer for one of the most well known trailer boutique agencies out there - Audiomachine.
You can hear his music in one of the biggest Hollywood movies today, to mention some of them: Spiderman - Homecoming, Dr. Strange, Logan, Alien - Covenant, Underworld - Blood Wars, Pacific Rim 2, Annihilation, Punisher, The Mummy, Star Wars - Rogue One etc.
Currently, he has done music for over 100 movie trailers.
Besides music for promoting trailers, you can also hear his work in over 600 different tv shows all around the globe.
He is one of the most in-demand trailer composers out there.
Also, be sure to subscribe to our services at Master Composer where we offer amazing free stuff, like webinar, interviews, motivation, tips & tricks...
We even connect you with some well known publishers so you can work for them.
Don't miss this out!
"If you’re looking for advice and support regarding trailer music, Goran is the go to guy and Master Composer is a fantastic gateway and refreshing inside look into the world of trailer music. If you listen to Goran’s advice and digest everything from Master Composer then you have all the information to help you succeed. The community support within Master Composer is fantastic and Goran’s constant updates and communication within the group are invaluable."
- Alexander David Norman, Composer